CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE HAROLD BENSON SCHOLARSHIP OR JEANNE RAND SCHOLARSHIP!
We are open for visitation! Please be aware that there is still a risk of potential exposure that may include but is not limited to:
- Contracting COVID and experiencing the symptoms of COVID including and up to respiratory distress, cold or flu-like symptoms
- If you would like to be tested for COVID prior to visiting, please let the receptionist know and it will be arranged
- Please contact your physician immediately if you believe you have COVID and STAY HOME!
- VISITORS MUST BE FREE OF SYMPTOMS TO VISIT – no coughing, runny noses, fevers (if you have unseen symptoms, STAY HOME)
- We are trying to reduce risk of infections for our most frail residents.
- The doors will be open for visitation daily between 8:30 AM and 6:30 PM.
- If you’d like to visit before or after those times, please call the building or use the buzzer to be let in.
- Even though we now no longer require face shields for visitors, you still must wear a SURGICAL FACE MASK CORRECTLY – covering NOSE AND MOUTH. If you cannot wear your mask correctly, we will ask you to leave.
COVID-19 Update: 03/20/2023
Current Positive Cases
Total Cases since March 2020
Hazel Findlay Skilled Nursing Center continues to be a 5-star rated facility. This means we have been fortunate to be “far above average” in comparison to other facilities in the nation.
There are over 430 skilled nursing facilities in Michigan and our NURSE staffing ratios (licensed nurse and nursing assistants) rank in the top 10%. We provide more hours of nursing care than most other centers.
Our staff and residents are so fortunate that we can maintain such high levels of staffing numbers which directly affect the kind of care we give our residents!